Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hey, Soul Sisters!

My best friend & I were sitting on her couch sipping our Starbucks. We always say how lucky we are that we have each other as sisters.

We had lost touch since college, over seven (gasp!)years ago. I guess the Universe wanted us back together. I couldn't agree more. I looked Jen up seven years later..and all I found was an author in LA with some old email from years ago. I figured, hey, what the heck & wrote. Imagine my shock when she wrote back - it was her. It was my sister of my soul and she back in Massachusetts: perfect! Dear Universe, thank you, thank you, thank you!

A soul sister just gets you. She's there for you through thick & thin. Every girl deserves great soul sisters. And so it began that day from the couch, two best friends, a yoga master & meditation guru & a Spirit Medium, created Soul Sister Retreats.


Ladies, mark your calendars! Join us November 13th at the one & only Chatham Bars Inn Luxury Resort & Spa on beautiful Cape Cod, Massachusetts.

Find support & lasting friendships with like-minded women. Move beyond what's been holding you back in a healing environment. Leave with a feeling of hope & newfound peace.






It's going to be an amazing day. One your going to remember forever. Enjoy Beachside Yoga, Intuitive Development, Gourmet Cuisine, Spirit Medium Messages From Heaven, Guided Meditation & so much more!

Come early & enjoy the seaside tranquil elegance with your Soul Sisters (optional) and enjoy over 50% off room rates! Yes, you just read that right. You're welcome ;)

RSVP or Learn More at ~ www.soulsisterretreats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment